Wednesday 4 September 2013

Starter Work: The Conjuring


 
The Conjuring (2013) Poster
What made me what to go and watch this film?:

The fact the genre of this film is horror/ thriller it was a must see for me because I am into that kind of genre and films which give you a scare. The reason I wanted to watch this film so much because i like them kind of films with a story line full of features which are designed to scare you.

Did you like or dislike the film?:

I liked this film very much because again it has a genre witch I am very interested in which is horror and thriller. I liked this film because it has that sense of scariness in which people look for when going to watch a horror film. Another reason I liked this film so much was because of the simple use of props to make a realistic film for people to enjoy.

What factors impacted on your enjoyment or lack of enjoyment?:

There were a few factors which made this film enjoyable for me. The first factor was the fact that you never knew when something was going to pop out and scream at you making you jump every time. Another factor was that they kept the setting simple with the idea simple as well so it was not hard to follow the story line of the film and did not get too confusing.

1 comment:

  1. Well thought out and interesting answers. Good work Jake.

    ReplyDelete